Thursday, November 6, 2014

Charlie's Dirt Day update

For those of you who inquired about when my next picture book, Charlie's Dirt Day by Andrew Larsen, will be available, the release date has been pushed to Monday, December 15th. A few people mentioned wanting to buy it as a Christmas gift and although I recommend supporting brick and mortar book stores, you can also pre-oder it on Amazon.ca right now :) 

As a lead up to the release, I thought it would be fun to share some of the finished interior art as well as some of the behind the scenes process of making a picture book. I've put together a 7 part series and will post the first part, storyboards, tomorrow. Follow my hashtag, #CharliesDirtDay.

I also have an Instagram account where I tend to post photos of work in progess (jacquelinehudon).

No comments: